Monday, March 8, 2010

March Madness

I cannot believe how quickly this winter has flow past me. I've had every intention to update my blog at least once a month if not sooner, but somehow I just never manage to do it. My hand is being forced today as I have a Master Mind meeting tonight and last month this was the assignment I gave to myself.

Twice a year when I feel a major push to do something big. Spring and Fall. In the Spring I always feel like starting a new business. In the Fall I want to update my office supplies and head back to school. It's been 33 years since I last was in school and I find it interesting that I still have that urgency.

With Spring right around the corner my mind is drawn into building my business. I find myself updating my calendar more frequently. My mind becomes creative with classes I might develop and then teach. I begin to wonder what other venue's are out there for what I do. It's a rebirth time for me. Fall used to be my favorite time, but Spring has taken over that spot.

I challenge you to stand up and shake yourself off. Take notice of the areas in your life where you have become stagnet. Think about what you can do to stretch yourself. How can you grow? Right now would be an excellent time to use one of those notebooks that you perhaps purchased last fall while reminiscing about your school days, and make a list of things you'd like to accomplish in the next 6 months. Then turn the page and make a plan for actually accomplishing those things. Even if you just do one thing a week toward your goal, you will be further along than if you just continued to sit on your couch and watch TV.

Until next time,
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Excellent advice! Spring is my favorite time of year, too!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again...

    I awarded your blog with the Sunshine Award.

    According to the guidelines, now that I picked your blog you need to:
    Put the logo on your blog in a post.
    Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
    Link the nominees within this post.
    Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
    Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

    Cheers!
    Lauri

    ReplyDelete